Nu – Life exists to raise a people, well grounded in their Knowledge of and the Grace of Jesus Christ, train them to raise others and together progressively lead the transformation in our Families and Community.
OUR CORE VALUES
1. To Love God, Love Life, Love People.
2. The Holy Scripture as Our Final Authority
4. Every Believer is A Minister (Small Groups)
5. Building Value – Added Relationships
6. Support for Life Journey
WHAT WE BELIEVE AND WHY
- The ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ and during this age, to convict men of sin, regenerate the believing sinner, indwell, guide, instruct, and empower the believer for godly living and service. We believe in the baptism of The Holy Spirit as manifested by the fruit and gifts of The Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is true God and true man, having been conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He died on the cross, the complete and final sacrifice for our sins according to the Scriptures. Further, He arose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven, where, at the right hand of the Majesty on High, He is now our High Priest and Advocate. His eventual return to judge the world.
- The Bible, The Holy Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, are the inspired Word of God without error in the original writings. The complete revelation of God’s will for mankind. We believe in the absolute authority of the scripture to govern the affairs of life in general and the Christian life in particular.
- There is one God, The Creator of all things, infinitely perfect, and eternally self – existing in three Manifestations: God The Father, God The Son, and God The Holy Spirit.
- Man was created in the image and likeness of God, but all men have sinned, thus incurring physical and spiritual death; yet by believing in Jesus Christ man can be restored to a place of life and fellowship with God. This is accomplished as the spirit of man is regenerated by The Holy Spirit of God. Gen 1:27 Rom 3:23 Rom 6:23 Rom 5:1 John 3:3
- We believe in the Church as the eternal and universal Body of Christ consisting of all those who have accepted the work of the atonement. We believe in the need for a local assembly of believers for the purpose of evangelism and edification.
- We believe in the ordinance of water baptism by immersion in obedience to the Word of God. All those who have accepted Jesus Christ as their personal savior should be baptized in water as a public profession of their faith in Christ and to experience what the Bible calls the “circumcision of the Spirit.”
- We believe that every believer has a unique relationship to the Lord. As His children, every Christian has immediate access to the throne of Grace and the ability to manifest the power of the Lord Jesus Christ in their specific areas of calling.
- The personal, premillennial, and imminent return of our Lord Jesus Christ is our hope and has a vital bearing on the personal life and service of the believer.